Wednesday 21 September 2011

its is enough..

how long to tell you all about my family? how long you want the story of my mother.. is enough? i never stir your family life.. and i never want to live the story of your mother.. but? why are you willing to stories about my mother.. my mother deteriorated.. you who want to evaluate my mother.. i am quite impatient and i never take what has happened.. but you getting a story about my mother.. hey you! you remember you very well? i want to ask you? you who want to condemn my mother? you think, you condemn my mother that, she did not have daughter? you never think of what the daughter she feel? i do not know it taht you have feelings or not.. consciousness is a bit.. do you condemn my mother.. i am hurt heart, crying when someone  denounced my mother and my family.. you know not? if you do like this, becoma more i hate you and i know your attitude... i hope, one day god show all.. what is happening.. and consideration for those who condemn my mother and my family insulted.. wait and see.. 

* i write like this because i could not see that you insulted my mother and my family.. i write like this because you are willing to stories about my mother.. and i thank you for the story about my mother.. i am very grateful beb! * thanks a lot....

No comments:

Post a Comment